It’s always fun celebrating birthdays! Especially for your pets. The cake is typically the best part for everyone so I’m gonna show you how to make a Birthday Cake for your Cat!
Well, I think it shouldn’t be any different for our kitties.
They deserve a cake on their special day too, don’t you think?
So it’s settled. We’re making your cat a Birthday Cake! *regardless if it’s their birthday.. or not lol
Just imagine them sitting at the table in-front of their little Birthday Cake wearing a party hat.
Okay. Meow that you’re on board to celebrate your cat’s “birthday,” here is a quick and easy no-bake birthday cake you can give to your cat today.
HOW TO MAKE A NO-BAKE CAKE FOR YOUR CAT (or Your 12 Cats… we don’t judge)
- 1½ cups Iams Dry Cat food (any dry cat food will work)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- put cat food into food processor along with peanut butter and pumpkin puree.
- Pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs and sticks together.
- Press into a 4 inch spring form mini cake pan or roll into a cake pops.
- Remove from cake pan.
- Mix 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons water to make icing to pour over top of cake. Spread it with a spatula and decorate with sprinkles.
- Put the birthday hat on you and your cat and party like it’s 1999.
- Take lots of pictures. Share on Facebook. Become internet cat famous…
Since you’re celebrating your cat’s “Birthday” (and hopefully throwing an epic cat party) how about dedicating your cat’s Birthday to help save orphaned kittens? You can create a fundraiser and help raise needed funds for our Lifesaving Kitten Nursery in Central California.
You can create your cat’s birthday fundraiser meow on our Facebook Page.
For fundraising ideas and tips on how to throw your cat a birthday party (or your birthday) and dedicating it to save orphaned kittens visit our TeamMEOW fundraising page.